In the past two weeks, we’ve received many great suggestions and ideas in addition to our own on how fans can voice their dissatisfaction and send a message to the NHL/NHLPA.
- Unfollow and unlike the NHL on all social networking sites on September 15th, the CBA decision deadline. (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc…)
- Unfollow and unlike NHL players on all social networking sites on September 15th, the CBA decision deadline. (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc…)
- Don’t visit NHL.com, any of the teams’ homepages, or the NHL Shop.
- Resist the urge to buy merchandise sold by the NHL or any of its teams.
- Write/email the NHL or any of its thirty teams, voicing your dissatisfaction.
- Don’t buy tickets to any games.
- Refuse payment of season tickets if there is in fact a lockout.
- Cancel your subscription to NHL Center Ice if you have one, or any other NHL-affiliated subscriptions.
- Support teams from other leagues such as the AHL, WHL, KHL, etc…
- Spread the word about this movement! It’s a fan movement and every voice counts!
New ideas and suggestions, such as letter-writing or staging peaceful protests, are welcome! You can email us at email@example.com, write on our Facebook wall, send us a tweet on Twitter or even drop a message in our Tumblr ask box.